Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye

The view from my outside shower.

I've mentioned our outside shower before - see here.
I think I miss this the most.
I'm sure many people think I'm crazy for taking showers outside, but those who questioned were quickly converted once they tried it.
Not that I forced guests to strip and go take showers outside...that'd just be weird.
But there is nothing like enjoying the fresh air and sunshine while getting clean.
And it made getting ready easier with a toddler.
Rio loved to play in the water.
It was great to come home from the beach and not drag sand
all through the house.
It was even fun to take a hot shower on a cold evening under the stars.
And I won't even go into how romantic a night shower can be with candles all around.
So yes, I miss this.
I'm already plotting a way to build one at the new house.
But for now, I'll just say my final goodbye.

But I'm taking her with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment