Friday, September 10, 2010

The Swimming Song

We bought Rio a new pool to brighten her spirits.
To take her mind off of those pesky teeth.
And to satisfy the part of her that asks every day,
" I go in da beach? I go in da pool? Gammy's pool? I go in da beach?"
Thankfully, the Targets here in Florida get rid of their summer stuff as if it turns cold in September.
Silly, Target...this is Florida!
Every year I scoop up all the summer goodies at 75% off. Score!
I'm just glad Rio enjoyed it.
Of course, she kept telling the neighbors she was in the tub.
Go figure.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun little pool! I would have had a blast chillin in there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! These days they are way more interesting than the boring plastic round nothingness of our youth!

    ReplyDelete