Monday, August 30, 2010

Verb: That's What's a'Happenin'!

"When I use my imagination (Verb!)
I think, I plot, I plan, I dream
Turning in towards creation (Verb!)
I make, I write, I dance, I sing
When I'm feeling really active (Verb!)
I run, I ride, I swim, I fly!
Other times when life is easy
(Oh!) I rest, I sleep, I sit, I lie."
--Schoolhouse Rock

FYI: If your two year old decides to draw a masterpiece with two pens
on your cream-colored leather sofa,
perfume takes it right off.

It seems we have officially entered the terrible twos
That's what's a'happenin'!

4 comments:

  1. It's a good thing she is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Kat!
    I think that's why kids are all so darling with their big eyes and little voices - to throw you off when they do something wrong. Like the cat from Shrek...you just can't get mad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cream colored couch... an' a two year old? Your're brave. LOL

    ~ Yaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh heh...Thanks for the comment, Yaya! I thought since it was leather I'd be okay. Saddle soap has kept it clean up until now. Thank goodness 200 other people have posted their solutions to this problem and I was able to google it FAST!

    ReplyDelete