Wednesday, August 4, 2010

She Bangs The Drums

Someone is slightly obsessed with sticks.
She is constantly on the lookout for anything that even resembles a stick.
And what do you do with sticks? Bang them on everything, of course!

We knew we'd have to get her a drum at some point.
Mark wanted to get the whole drum set - and a tiny drum set is cute...
but let's start small, I pleaded.

Someone was thrilled.

"I can see her here she comes
She bangs the drums
Have you seen her have you heard
The way she plays there are no words"
--Stone Roses

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! You can just see her excitement! And really - there is nothing cooler than a female drummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, S.I.F.! I really appreciate the comments :-)
    And I agree, a female drummer is very cool. I would love it she grew up to be like Gail Ann Dorsey - the uber cool bassist for David Bowie. Is that dreaming too big?? heh heh

    ReplyDelete