Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We Are The Sleepyheads

This is some serious bedhead.
We wake up to big hair on our little girl.
It's really cute.
But I have to do something about it.
It's getting longer and increasingly more difficult to comb through during bath time.
Satin pillows are in our future.
The child was born onto goose down and now she shall touch her cheeks to satin.
What a life.
My grandmother slept on satin pillows.
She said it allowed her hair to glide across and thus stay
beautiful and intact.
We'll do whatever we need to keep those curls full of spring
instead of frizz.
Oh how we women must suffer for beauty! {wink, wink}

3 comments:

  1. For such a cutie, suffer we must, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute hahaha
    I have the same problem ..
    I use a lot of frederic fekkai conditioners and leave in hair product it's expensive but so worth it all you need is a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments!

    Just Writing, I just hope she loves her curls when she grows up as much as we do!

    Eliane, I haven't tried Frederic Fekkai. I've used Carol's Daughter but found Pantene to leave her hair softer and curls more springy! I'll check out FF. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete