Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Strawberry Avalanche

My little darling is turning 2! two. dos. deux. zwei....that's all I got. Anyhow, we celebrated this past weekend with a strawberry avalanche at the beach.

It was beautiful. And my girl? She was precious.

She clapped her hands up to her face when everyone sang
"Happy Birthday."

Cousin Dawn & Emmerson

Uncle Jason, Aunt Jackie, & Noah

Poppy

Aunt Leta & Nanny

Aunt Becky & The Godfather

Grammy

Auntie Joey & Uncle Mike

Cousin Steve & Logan

Daddy, Mommy, & Rio

Cousin Noah & Rio

"This is a world of dreams and reverie...
O strawberry avalanche, crash over me"
--Owl City

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like fun! So creative. I love that pic of the two cousins hugging, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was a lot of fun! Rio's cousin Noah actually thought that she would keep getting older until she caught up to him!

    ReplyDelete