Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Making Love Out Of Nothing At All

I know just how to whisper
And I know just how to cry
I know just where to find the answers
And I know just how to lie

I know just how to fake it
And I know just how to scheme
I know just when to face the truth
And then I know just when to dream

I know when to pull you closer
And I know when to let you loose
And I know the night is fading
And I know the time's gonna fly

And I'm never gonna tell you
Everything I gotta tell you
But I know I gotta give it a try

And I know the roads to riches
And I know the ways to fame
I know all the rules
And I know how to break 'em
And I always know the name of the game

But I don't know how to leave you
And I'll never let you fall
And I don't know how you do it
Making love out of nothing at all

Every time I see you all the rays of the sun
Are streaming through the waves in your hair
And every star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes
Like a spotlight

Making love, Out of nothing at all
--Air Supply

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pics! Your header melts my heart. Very sweet. A new follower from blogfrog here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment and the follow! love your name, btw!

    ReplyDelete