Thursday, April 15, 2010

Peter Cottontail

This was Rio's first Easter Egg Hunt
"What's that on the ground? Sparkly yellow grass?!"

She grabbed the basket, saw the first egg sitting there, and picked it up
"What's an egg doing out here?"

As if she had been hunting for eggs her entire life
"Better examine this phenomenon further"

No explanation necessary.
"Yup, that's a keeper!"

I know I am way behind on the whole Easter post, but that's what happens when you forget your camera. Thankfully, my cousin was prepared, swooped in and took some adorable pictures, and then graciously uploaded them to the internet so that I could eventually retrieve them. Thanks, Dawn!

1 comment:

  1. This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!
    ! Finally I have found something that helped me.
    Many thanks!

    Here is my blog post :: skok chwilówki

    ReplyDelete