Monday, March 29, 2010

Magic Carpet Ride

"Well, you don't know what we can find
Why don't you come with me, little girl
On a magic carpet ride"
--Steppenwolf

We went to the carnival this weekend. I was hoping to see some of the people from "Heroes" but no such luck. There was a guy guessing people's weight/height/age who had an amazing talent. He was really accurate. Weird but not a superhero power.

Rio ran up to every ride with extreme excitement only to stop abruptly and break into a little dance. She was just in it for the music, man. Maybe next year we'll actually get on the magic carpet rides.

3 comments:

  1. I love going to carnivals with kids! I've tagged along with a friend of mine and her kids the last two years just because they make it so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the wonderment is totally contagious! reminds me of how exciting it was to win a picture of a unicorn way back when. heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the cotton candy and the ferris wheel. It makes me feel like a kid a again.

    Thanks for your comments on my thread!

    ReplyDelete