Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Can't Stop Now

I'm over this week. Big.Time.
My cousin's young wife passed away the day after my brother's wedding. Talk about a shock.
Then my best friend's father died unexpectedly. I mean, what the heck!
And while said friend is at my house discussing what he needs to do to attend to all the details involved, Rio has another febrile seizure.
Ever feel like your heart is threatening to stop?
I apologize for ducking out on the blog lately.
"But I can't stop now
I've got troubles of my own
Cause I'm short on time
I'm lonely
And I'm too tired to talk.
The motion keeps my heart running."
Next week had better be good. I'm talking sunshine and rainbows only - no rain.

*lyrics courtesy of Keane

3 comments:

  1. Great blog here! She is so beautiful!

    I hope you dont mind if I follow along.

    Feel free to visit the fort anytime and follow us as well if you like.

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tim!
    you have a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted you to know that I have never been in any of the armed services. I have Epilepsy which would not allow me to enlist even when I wanted to. I am just a huge supporter of our military and its families, and most importantly a soldier of God's army.

    If you would like to read more about my Epilepsy which I have had since I was about 6 feel free to read my story. You can find it by clicking on Monthly Miracles. It was the story that started that monthly feature. There is a link in the last monthly miracle probably in the first paragraph and it should only be a few posts down on the front of the blog now. It usually is helpful to those who are dealing with seizures from their own kids.

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete