Monday, July 19, 2010

Paid To Smile

My brother was filming a commercial for his comic book/gaming center, The Dark Side, this weekend.
Whenever he make s a new commercial, he gets everyone involved.
All the geeks dress up or wear their Dark Side t-shirts.
Rio has grown out of her Bat Girl and Wonder Woman costumes, and not being able to find much in the way of superhero costumes for little girls, we had to resort to the Queen of Hearts.
She kept that tiara on the entire time!
She had a blast.

My brother and grandfather

Even our 94 year old grandfather wore his Dark Side shirt and
had a cameo.
(He called me later that evening to find out when he would be on t.v. - he didn't want to miss it.)
It was fun.
I'm very proud of my brother and the geek heaven/empire he has built.

Disclaimer: Rio did not get paid to smile...she gives those for free.

5 comments:

  1. Seriously, Rio is the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're one lucky momma :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she kept her tiara, that's how princesses are, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, thank you! I think I'm super lucky too!

    Just Writing, I guess I'll have to get her some high heels next! {wink, wink}

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable!! Love her tiara, what a little princess!! So fun that Grandpa was involved too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ruth! My brother likes to say that comics are for the young to the not-so-young! heh heh

    ReplyDelete