Thursday, December 30, 2010

Little Room

Rio's Nursery was a difficult endeavor to say the least.
We had just come out of the depths of a failed adoption
and I needed to do something.
I wanted some hope.
So I figured if we built it a nursery, our baby would come.
One small problem: I had no idea if our baby would be a girl or a boy.
I set off to design a welcoming space for our child
and I was thrilled with the result.
And you know what? She did come shortly after.


Long story short -
I was proud of the room I had created for my little darling and as we departed our old house, I wanted to find a way to keep that room with me forever.
So I took a million pictures and then
submitted it to Ohdeedoh 
on a whim.
And today
they featured Rio's Nursery!!!

Rio looked at it online and said, "Awwww, what a boo-ful (beautiful) room! Oh, it's so boo-ful!"

What more could I ask for?

2 comments: