Thursday, December 2, 2010

Back In Your Head

 Right after my last post
my computer bit the big one.
I tried in vain to resuscitate it...
I didn't want to deal with having to spend the money
or possibly losing all my stuff
or having to learn something new.

But here I am
on a new iMac.
Merry Christmas, Mark and Alicia.

So now I'm trying to find all my photos
since the dates got scrambled in the transfer.
And I'm getting annoyed that the return button won't work...
what am I doing wrong??

"I just want back in your head."
See what I've been missing.
Find out how you've been.

Remind me to store some photos on the PC
in case this should ever happen again.

2 comments:

  1. I love Tegan and Sara!

    I do not love trying to learn how to use a new computer though. Or losing anything at all from my computer!

    Sorry friend... that blows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments, S.I.F.!

    I always appreciate you taking the time to write something!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete