Friday, October 15, 2010

Every Day Is Halloween

Rio and I just finished decorating for Halloween.
This is my favorite holiday.
I've spent the last couple of months desensitizing Rio to all things scary.
Witches are now super cool
ghosts are radical 
and pumpkins are where it's at!
I routinely hear, "Nook, Mom! A Piser! {Spider}"

My neighbor said our display was "a little dark, don't cha think?"
Last time I checked, it wasn't called Rainbows and Puppy Dogs Day.
Wait...that might actually be a fun holiday.
I'll write to my state representative...
see if we can get that baby on the books.

There's my baby girl playing with a snake.
It makes a mother proud {sniff, sniff}

Now we'll see if she'll sit on Santa's lap this year without screaming.
If he was a gargoyle, she might not have a problem.

2 comments:

  1. So fun! This is probably the first year where she will really be able to get into it all! Now THAT is going to be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm hoping she'll really enjoy trick-or-treaters coming to the door.
    I put on scary music and have a light that flickers to the music to create a creepy effect - she dances every time she hears it!

    Thanks for reading and commenting!

    Are you doing anything for halloween?

    ReplyDelete