Thursday, October 14, 2010

And Your Bird Can Sing


My little chickadee can sing.
I thought I had a tiny dancer on my hands
but it turns out she's the cutest little singing diva
this side of the Caloosahatchee.
(I had to look that up real quick to see if that river is anywhere near me and it is! wow!) 
So I am spending my days singing Itsy Bitsy Spider
or Eensy Weensy Spider...which is it?
and of course The Alphabet
and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
and Wonder Pets...how did she learn this song??
and the list of nursery songs goes on.
So how do I get her to learn some Mamas and Papas?
We could be belting out some awesome duets if she would just stop dancing 
whenever I play my music
and start learning the lyrics.

2 comments:

  1. This post made me smile just reading it! Your relationship with your beautiful baby girl is so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pschall - that was so sweet of you to write! And thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete