Monday, January 25, 2010

Where Is My Mind



My mother and I are always on the hunt for a new house to fix up - we love it! But it is certainly not me who peeks in every window of houses that are empty. And it's not me who tries every door handle and often finds them open. And appallingly, it is not me who always saunters inside to get a better look!

Now that the weather has warmed up again, it's not me who keeps my little space heater in the bathroom. And it's not me who heats the bathroom up to 90 degrees every time I take a shower. And it really is not me who even turns it on when I'm only going to be 5 minutes.

Finally, it's not me who occasionally re-does my baby's hair after her Nana has done it. Nana likes it "fluffy" and I prefer it curly. But who's to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment