Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Never Enough

Halloween was full-fledged event this year.
DJ Lance stopped by and almost blew Rio's mind.
She's still talking about how DJ Lance is going to come back.
Our friend Mike had better keep that costume handy
for the occasional appearance.
Rio was Storm from The X-Men. 
A super hero, of course. 
We can't go visit Uncle at the comic book shop any other way.
I decided I would make her costume myself to save a little dough.
I think I spent more than if I would have simply purchased the darn thing!
But it was a learning experience...
and at least I was domestic for once.
We went trick-or-treating at Grammy's house.
Grammy's was the only stop that really mattered.
Then we attended a halloween wedding being held at my brother's shop.
It was a DC theme (in the world of geeks, you're either Marvel or DC.)  
Our friends were The Flash and Black Mask. 
I was Black Canary and Mark was Green Arrow.
If you read comics, you'll totally get all of this.
If not, I look like a hooker and Mark looks like a homeless Veteran.
But it was fun.
Another halloween for the books!

3 comments:

  1. Hooker and homeless vet are two really popular costumes :)

    Rio looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh heh heh...Sara, you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, just about horked a tic-tac out my nose over hooker and homeless vet! Yowie. Cinnamon through the sinuses. Not good. Maybe warn us next time before you say something like that! :-)

    ReplyDelete