Saturday, April 18, 2009

Let's Go Back To The Start

I realized that this blog starts off with Rio at 6 months old, and anyone who might want to take a gander would be missing the start of our journey!

After eight years of struggling to start a family, the stars and moons aligned long enough to bring Rio into our lives. I had always planned on adopting but thought I ought to give my body the chance while I was still young enough to do it. Luckily for us, it never worked!

As far as I'm concerned, Rio was my baby from conception - she was just in the wrong body. Both her birth mother and I knew it, found one another, and corrected the problem. I never knew life could be this grand!

Here is a little video I made of our first two weeks as a family (from the hospital to our hotel to await ICPC):


No comments:

Post a Comment