Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here Comes Trouble!


Our little angel has figured out how to pull herself up into a standing position and she mastered this new skill overnight! Yikes! We had to move her from the bassinet into her big girl crib and I've had a hard time adjusting. I miss her being right next to me and I had to spend a couple of nights on the floor beside the crib, but I'm okay now that I'm sure she's okay.
Rio is also crawling all over the place and can't stand to be restrained (like in the car seat - ugh.) She wants her freedom and she wants it now! The minute she's free you see a big grin plastered across her face and she starts to chatter about how pleased she is with herself. lol
Rio is certainly a headstrong little thing, but we've never laughed so much or enjoyed life more!

No comments:

Post a Comment